Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check here for the library hours.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must have a Bradley ID to enter the building.
- Stay in assigned chair and do not move to other areas.
- Wear masks at all times.
- No food in the library.
- Wipe down chair and table after use.
- Return your token on way out.
To reserve a seat in the library, go to Library Seat Reservations.
- If you reserve one of the study rooms (which seat only one person), you will stop at the Check Out desk and check out the key.
- Four desktop computers (three PC's and one Mac) can be reserved. Keyboards must be checked out at the Reserves Desk.
Here are maps of the locations: 1st Floor and 2nd Floor.
Instructions on how to use the reservations systems can be found here.
Instructions on how to make a reservation system with your phone or other mobile device can be found here.
Guidelines for seat reservations:
- You can have up to 2 hours(120 minutes) a reservation with a maximum of 3 (three) a day.
- You can make up to seven (7) day in advance.
- You can make reservations a total of 21 bookings per date range.