Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Check here for the library hours.
Guidelines and Expectations
- Must have a Bradley ID to enter the building.
- Stay in assigned chair and do not move to other areas.
- Wear masks at all times.
- No food in the library.
- Wipe down chair and table after use.
- NO group studying
- No Exceptions!
Only rooms need to be reserved prior to use, to reserve a room in the library, go to Library Seat Reservations.
Instructions on how to use the reservations systems can be found here.
Instructions on how to make a reservation system with your phone or other mobile device can be found here
Guidelines for seat reservations:
- You can have up to 2 hours(120 minutes) a reservation with a maximum of 3 (three) a day.
- You can make up to seven (7) day in advance.
- You can make reservations a total of 21 bookings per date range.
The library reserves the right to cancel a reservation if not claimed within 15 minutes of start time.